a) Data Controller and Contact Person
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; As the data controller, it can be processed by PRIVATE NEZAHAT KOÇAK DORMITORY FOR GIRLS, in summary, within the scope described below.
PRIVATE NEZAHAT KOÇAK DORMITORY FOR GIRLS
E-mail address : email@example.com
Telefon : 0312 430 30 10
b) For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Your collected personal data, within the scope of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698, and which are the subject of your disclosure of your personal data to us and listed below;
• Fulfilling the obligations of keeping, reporting and informing the information envisaged for the performance of the dormitory operation,
• To carry out the necessary studies by the relevant units and to carry out the relevant processes in order for the registration and accommodation processes to be a plan,
• Planning and execution of guest relations management processes,
• Execution of follow-up processes of member requests and complaints,
• Ensuring that the data is correct and up-to-date,
• Planning, auditing and execution of information security processes,
• Follow-up and execution of the processes related to services and fringe benefits to be offered to the people who will be accommodated,
• Creation and management of information technology infrastructure,
• Follow-up and execution of finance and accounting works,
• Follow-up and execution of legal affairs,
Your personal data may be processed for the purposes of
c) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your collected personal data; It may be limited to the companies that our country receives service from, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No. 6698.
ç) Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data by PRIVATE NEZAHAT KOÇAK DORMITORY FOR GIRLS based on different channels and different legal reasons; electronic media, written or verbal data transfer tools are collected. Your personal data collected in this process; Limited to the purposes briefly mentioned in this text, the Regulation on Occupational Health and Safety Services, the Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Publications Made on the Internet and Fighting Against Crimes Committed Through These Publications, other legal regulations that cause us to process your data, and the 5th and 6th of Law No. 6698. It can be processed and transferred within the scope of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles .
d) Your Rights Enumerated in Article 11 of the Law No. 6698 as a Relevant Person
As the relevant person, by filling the relevant form in accordance with the procedures and principles in the Application Form for the Protection of Personal Data of the Relevant Person (Personal Data Owner) located at the https://www.kocakogrenciyurdu.com web address; firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address; You can make an application regarding your requests via a mobile signed or e-signed message or a written application with a wet signature or a notary public. PRIVATE NEZAHAT KOÇAK GIRL STUDENT DORMITORY will conclude your application free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by PRIVATE NEZAHAT KOÇAK DORMITORY FOR GIRLS . In this context, as the relevant person;
• Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
• If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the relevant legislation,
• This 13.1. Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) of the article, to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• You have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.